Friday, February 19, 2010

Nesting? [39 weeks, 3 days]

Is it possible that I've kicked in to full on pre-labor nesting mode?

Today I have:

- changed bed sheets and made the bed
- emptied and re-loaded the dishwasher
- took out the trash and recycling
- declutted the kitchen table
- wiped down the counters
- cleaned dog slobber off the front windows
- dusted (for the 2nd time this week)
- vacuumed

Now, I'm thinking positive thoughts and hoping this means labor is impending. I AM feeling more energized and motivated than usual, but this may also have to do with the fact that I had my first good night of sleep last night in like 3 weeks and the sun is actually shining outside for the first time in about a month. We'll see.

1 comment:

  1. I get this way, and I'm not even pregnant. Sometimes that cleaning bug just kicks in. Hope that baby comes soon!

    ReplyDelete

Please Share Your Thoughts!