Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Menu Plan Monday - Week of March 30th



Yes, I realize the week is half over, but we're going to roll with it.

Our one-year-old computer was in the shop getting fixed and I just got it back.  I'm sure you can imagine just how happy I am about the computer needing fixing, but we're not going to talk about it. I'm just happy to have it back.

Another busy weekend!  I had prenatal meetings Friday, Saturday, and Sunday of this weekend.  We also fit in a Zumba class (for me), fantasy baseball draft (for Mark), and grocery shopping and other miscellaneous household things.

Molly is waving at a flamboyant flamingo who was putting on quite a show for us.  She thought it was great and kept waving hi and talking to it!


Monday, the weather was finally nice enough for a trip to the zoo!  Jack has been begging to go for weeks now and was pretty disappointed that the weather wasn't appropriate for a trip last week when he was on spring break (although, he did get to enjoy some fun times indoors during spring break!) so he was pretty psyched about our visit.

The nice weather continued into Tuesday and I was able to line-dry diapers for the first time this year and snuck in 20 minutes of reading time in the sun while Jack was at school and Molly was napping.  Jack was very excited as he got to play outside on the playground at school and again when we went to the gym afterwards.  Plenty of fresh air and sunshine for all!

And now it's rainy, but it's not freezing cold, nor is it supposed to be for the foreseeable future so I'll take it!

We're already on freezer meal night and I'm once again so very pleased to have a delicious dinner ready to go with no more effort than popping a previously made meal into the oven!  Freezer cooking, you've gotta give it a try!


Sunday:  Late dinner - apps

Monday:  Chipotle Bean Burritos

Tuesday:  Grilled Burgers with Baked Sweet Potato Fries

Wednesday:  Freezer Meal

Thursday:  Leftovers

Friday:  Out

Saturday:  Out


I'm linked at Menu Plan Monday hosted by OrgJunkie.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Share Your Thoughts!