Monday, July 27, 2015

Week of July 26th

Phew, busy week last week!

Monday I attended an overnight birth and I spent most of the week recovering from that.  I prefer overnight births, which actually happen frequently, because I'm not missed at home while everyone is sleeping. However, it takes me a while to catch up on sleep enough to get back to my always slightly tired self.  7am comes quickly when you've been up all night minus a ~2 1/2 hour catnap.



I talked the kids into watching an afternoon movie in my bed on Tuesday, hoping that maybe they would fall asleep, or at least Molly, but that didn't quite work out.  I did end up being able to doze for about an hour in between being kicked and prodded, etc.  Bed sharers we are not!  It was better than nothing at all though!



Wednesday we met friends for some splash pad fun!  It was the perfect day for it, hot, but not too hot, sunny, and not humid!  I'm glad we were able to get out.  It has been so rainy and I know once Jack starts kindergarten it's going to be harder for us to meet up with friends during the week as we're all going to be on different schedules.

I finished up the week with another birth on Friday, but this time it was during the day, which was nice!  And it was with my first repeat clients, which was a wonderful experience.



I finished up my busy week at a workshop on Saturday where I learned how to use a TENS unit as a tool for labor.  I love learning and I love being able to offer a variety of tools to my clients, excited about this!

And then it was Monday.


Here's what we're eating this week:



Sunday:  Grilled Brats w/ Cheesy Potatoes and Broccoli Salad

Monday:  Meeting friends for dinner, Homemade Pizza for the fam

Tuesday:  Walking Taco Casserole

Wednesday:  Salad + Honey Balsamic Vinaigrette

Thursday:  Leftovers

Friday & Saturday:  Out


I'm linked at Menu Plan Monday hosted by OrgJunkie.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Share Your Thoughts!